BLACK POWDER COATED STAGE POLE | NO CEILING REQUIRED | LUPIT POLE
LUPIT POLE STAGE is a portable pole dancing podium that can be assembled in just a few minutes, giving you the opportunity to use the stage wherever it suits you best: indoors or outdoors.
Lupit Pole Quick Lock™ is a unique fast locking system, which enables a performer to change from spin to static in less than a second. No hex keys and no screws, just the simple twist of the locking ring on the lower bearing system. The performer can change the mode in the middle of the performance, which adds a new dimension to both, dance and choreography.
Minimum space required in diameter = 2500 mm
Minimum ceiling height required = 3050 mm
- 3 glossy hard laminated plastic sheets
- 3 matte hard laminated plastic sheets
- 6 legs at the base - Each leg has 2 adjustable disks
- 2500mm Diameter (including legs)
- 45MM Pole that inserts into base
- Top mount for aerial hoop or silk
- Black Powder Coated
- Pole split into two equal pieces
- Designed using automotive and aerospace engineering principles for excellent spin
- The pole is made of using HQ Lupit
- Stable and rigid construction;
- Outer discs are bigger and have large anti-slippery surface.
- Total net weight=65 kg
- The diameter of the pole = 45 mm
- Easy to assemble 3-5 minutes State of the art design, nice and smooth shapes
- On the top of the pole is prepared to mount for a ring for aerial silk
The required ceiling height for the Lupit stage pole from floor to ceiling is 3050mm. The usable height of the pole (from podium base to the top of the pole) is 2810mm.
The pole comprises of two seperate pieces (equal in height) to allow for assembly. If your ceiling height does not allow for the overall height of the Lupit pole you may need an extension piece.
Please note: LUPIT POLE STAGE EXTENSION has to be used with LUPIT POLE STAGE.
Extension 500 mm (for the ceilings higher than 2150mm)
Extension 750 mm (for the ceilings higher than 2400 mm)
Extension 1000 mm (for the ceilings higher than 2650 mm)
This LUPIT pole product is provided with a one-year guarantee or warranty. In association with the product, LUPIT pole makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of noninfringement of third party rights. The use of the product by a user is at the user’s risk.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, THE LUPIT POLE PRODUCTS TO WHICH THE INFORMATION MENTIONS MAY BE USED WITHOUT INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS, OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE LUPIT POLE PRODUCT TO WHICH INFORMATION MENTIONS. IN NO CASE SHALL THE INFORMATION BE CONSIDERED A PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE."